- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 5,045 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $202,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: M:020.0 P:188.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57089414
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01754 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Maynard as a whole. Among 01754 homes, this home is valued 6.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01754, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maynard, and 58.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01754 home values.
|64 Parker St Maynard, MA||--||2||1.5||1,750|
|64 Parker St Newton, MA||$1.28M||5||4.5||3,253|
|62 Parker St Maynard, MA||$273K||2||1||1,108|
|3 Burns Ct Maynard, MA||$255K||3||2||1,580|
|60 Parker St Maynard, MA||$278K||3||1.5||1,152|
|70 Parker St Maynard, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,538|
|7 Fowler St Maynard, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,050|
|5 Burns Ct Maynard, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,205|
|4 Burns Ct Maynard, MA||$335K||3||2||1,762|
|3 Fowler St Maynard, MA||$440K||3||2.5||1,928|
|9 Fowler St Maynard, MA||$276K||2||1.5||1,050|
|9 Fowler St Upton, MA||$439K||4||4.5||2,565|
|17 Fowler St Upton, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,707|
|27 Fowler St Upton, MA||$394K||5||2.5||2,016|
|72 Parker St Maynard, MA||$286K||3||1||1,221|
|31 Fowler St Upton, MA||$392K||3||1.5||2,308|
|56 Parker St Maynard, MA||$280K||3||2||1,077|
|2 Fowler St Upton, MA||$396K||4||2.5||2,261|
|10 Fowler St Maynard, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,496|
|16 Fowler St Upton, MA||$373K||4||2.5||1,744|
Nearby Schools in Maynard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!