58 Pinckney StAPT 1, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 3/16/12: $1,616,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Condo:1,716 sq ft
- Lot:1,716 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $1,616,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow634
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #W:05 P:01663 S:002
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID90136073
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,788,981||$1.61M – $2.04M||+$22,547||$1,042||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,703/mo||$2.5K – $7.4K/mo||-$21||$2.16||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 210.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 58 Pinckney Street APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005