58 Prospect St, Marlborough, MA 017523 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Marlborough today is a thriving community that still retains the tree-covered ridges and idyllic ponds from its early days as a Native American and Colonial settlement. We are proud to celebrate Marlborough's 350th anniversary in 2010; its long history and our commitment to its future makes Marlborough an ideal location to live, work and play!
- Lot: 5,193 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $189,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City
- Central A/C was added.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:069 B:525 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56528847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- 1 Cashman St Marlborough, MA$224K31.51,008
- 66 Prospect St # 1 Marlborough, MA$272K------
- 66 Prospect St # 3 Marlborough, MA$183K211,000
- 66 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$257K733,341
- 68 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$246K31.51,663
- 69 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$271K423,486
- 49 Central St Marlborough, MA$289K------
- 50 Central St Marlborough, MA$154K21833
- 76 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$232K422,353
- 45 Central St Marlborough, MA$246K522,679
- 240 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA$266K732,435
- 75 Prospect St APT 2R Marlborough, MA$154K11750
- 75 Prospect St APT 1R Marlborough, MA$205K11750
- 44 Central St Marlborough, MA$208K422,368
- 19 Central St Marlborough, MA$219K31.51,391
- 39 Central St Marlborough, MA$233K31.51,499
- 37 Central St Marlborough, MA$186K211,182
- 79 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$249K742,266
- 82 Prospect St Marlborough, MA$238K422,574
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292