This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 463 all time views
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 4th Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Mudroom
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Book Shelves
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Dehumidifier
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Bungalow
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118801125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-250K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!