58 Thurston St, Providence, RI 029077 beds, 3 baths, 3,009 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $124,900
- Price/sqft: $42
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,009 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P:0890054 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 65920003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58 Thurston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% greater than in Providence, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02907 home values.
- 64 Thurston St Providence, RI$151K31.51,344
- 66 Thurston St Providence, RI$216K642,914
- 65 Thurston St Providence, RI$112K311,206
- 72 Thurston St Providence, RI--------
- 75 Thurston St Providence, RI$154K321,040
- 79 Thurston St Providence, RI$150K321,040
- 1179 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$118K422,014
- 1177 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$124K21.51,536
- 61 Thurston St Providence, RI$141K632,859
- 78 Dixon St Providence, RI$131K31.51,200
- 1186 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$215K623,444
- 1188 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$107K------
- 74 Dixon St Providence, RI$141K311,689
- 1194 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$199K422,875
- 51 Sawyer St Providence, RI$114K31.51,067
- 1165 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$159K------
- 1165 Elmwood Ave Providence, RI$153K----2,070
- 55 Sawyer St Providence, RI$110K42.51,379
- 70 Dixon St Providence, RI$91K311,267
- 78 Dixon St UNIT 78 Providence, RI$131K31.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.