Call Andrew for a showing @ 617.256.7438
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 970 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $479,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $252
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:22 P:05422 S:003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59094627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $318-647K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 75.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% less than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|111 Union St # 1 Boston, MA||$460K||2||1||900|
|111 Union St # 3 Brighton, MA||$558K||2||1||--|
|111 Union St Boston, MA||$823K||6||3||3,024|
|107 Union St # 3 Brighton, MA||--||2||1||--|
|56 Winship St Boston, MA||$578K||2||1||1,050|
|107 Union St Boston, MA||$771K||6||3||2,484|
|107 Union St # 2 Brighton, MA||$477K||1||1||600|
|105 Union St APT 2 Boston, MA||$456K||2||1||1,313|
|105 Union St APT 1 Boston, MA||$439K||2||1||1,268|
|105 Union St APT 3 Boston, MA||$466K||2||1||1,042|
|50 Winship St # 1 Boston, MA||$453K||2||1.5||--|
|50A Winship St # 1 Brighton, MA||$445K||2||1||--|
|50 Winship St # 52A Boston, MA||$1.02M||--||--||--|
|50A Winship St # 2 Boston, MA||$497K||4||2||--|
|50 Winship St # 23 Brighton, MA||--||--||--||--|
|50 Winship St Boston, MA||--||4||2||--|
|50A Winship St # 201 Brighton, MA||--||4||2||--|
|45 Winship Dr Stoneham, MA||$1M||--||3||2,534|
|184 Strathmore Rd # 3 Brighton, MA||$550K||4||2||1,500|
|2 Orkney Rd Brighton, MA||$780K||5||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!