- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
580 Ash Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 321172 beds, 1 bath, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 424401200022
- Zillow Home ID: 48019288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 580 Ash Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32117, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% greater than in Holly Hill, and 233.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32117 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holly Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32117 home values.
- 639 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$43K11672
- 580 Center Ave Holly Hill, FL$34K32500
- 594 Center Ave Holly Hill, FL$50K11496
- 584 Center Ave Daytona Beach, FL$65K21928
- 582 Center Ave Holly Hill, FL$57K21910
- 635 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$67K211,260
- 536 Center Ave Holly Hill, FL$95K21951
- 6th St Holly Hill, FL--------
- 643 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$186K522,288
- 604 Center Ln Daytona Beach, FL$67K221,145
- 608 6th St Holly Hill, FL$70K211,001
- 602 Center Ln Daytona Beach, FL$71K221,289
- 604 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$47K31816
- 612 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$59K11672
- 606 Center Ln Daytona Beach, FL$72K321,132
- 602 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$48K22894
- 532 Center Ave Daytona Beach, FL$60K221,236
- 645 6th St Daytona Beach, FL$61K21750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.