- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,857 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: 057-0755
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 58926844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06770 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Naugatuck as a whole. Among 06770 homes, this home is valued 33.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
|584 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$259K||3||2.5||2,574|
|592 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$215K||3||2||1,735|
|585 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$340K||4||3.5||3,184|
|546 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$196K||3||2||1,629|
|575 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$146K||3||1||1,028|
|9 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$149K||3||1||1,371|
|12 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,613|
|530 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$159K||3||1||988|
|565 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$142K||3||1||1,176|
|19 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$152K||3||1||1,431|
|561 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$185K||3||2.5||1,655|
|20 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$157K||2||1.5||1,388|
|526 Candee Rd Naugatuck, CT||$148K||3||2||1,464|
|557 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,431|
|520 Candee Rd Naugatuck, CT||$177K||4||1.5||1,400|
|505 Candee Rd Naugatuck, CT||$206K||3||2||1,582|
|26 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,381|
|888 Maple Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$264K||6||2||2,574|
|553 Horton Hill Rd Naugatuck, CT||$150K||3||1||1,028|
|29 Bluebird Dr Naugatuck, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,028|
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!