580 Sumatra Ave, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6745757
- Zillow Home ID: 35444788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 580 Sumatra Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Akron, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 586 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$62K311,068
- 1442 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$51K31.51,533
- 574 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$82K311,456
- 592 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$67K311,144
- 1665 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$51K21720
- 1673 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$62K21720
- 596 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$46K311,144
- Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$62K311,068
- Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$63K311,107
- 585 Morningview Ave Akron, OH$72K311,424
- 1657 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$78K211,200
- 591 Morningview Ave Akron, OH$82K311,248
- 602 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$58K311,196
- 595 Morningview Ave Akron, OH$61K211,152
- 583 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$63K311,107
- 608 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$66K311,118
- 589 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$125K432,224
- 601 Morningview Ave Akron, OH$69K321,392
- 1674 Tonawanda Ave Akron, OH$64K21720
- 595 Sumatra Ave Akron, OH$56K311,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!