580 Walnut St, Pottstown, PA 194643 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $69,940
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 6381000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 160030232046
- Zillow Home ID: 9881637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 580 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Pottstown, and 66.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 582 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$113K311,024
- 576 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$124K311,152
- 574 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$103K311,152
- 568 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$71K21.5768
- 115 Warren St Pottstown, PA$129K311,171
- 115 Warren St Pottstown, PA$74K311,171
- 566 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$66K11684
- 564 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$71K21864
- 113 Warren St Pottstown, PA$78K311,200
- 111 Warren St Pottstown, PA$70K311,081
- 562 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$102K31.5864
- 109 Warren St Pottstown, PA$74K311,081
- 560 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$136K431,100
- 107 Warren St Pottstown, PA$108K411,126
- 109 1/2 Warren St Pottstown, PA$91K311,081
- 558 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$115K211,012
- 105 1/2 Warren St Pottstown, PA$108K411,106
- 556 Walnut St Pottstown, PA$97K411,600
- 105 Warren St Pottstown, PA$110K411,171
- 114 Warren St Pottstown, PA$116K21940
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.