580 Washington St UNIT 204, Boston, MA 021111 bed, 1 bath, 777 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2013
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ ET Irrigation Controller, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Other (See Remarks), LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Clubroom, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Security, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 777 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2109804899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 580 Washington Street UNIT 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chinatown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- Unit 709$1.07M221,228
- Unit 1210$1.47M221,308
- Unit 1207$612K------
- Unit 2B$843K11855
- Unit 11C$1.54M221,437
- Unit 1101$1.57M321,478
- Unit 3A$1.53M221,378
- Unit 14C$951K221,437
- Unit 6E$628K11813
- Unit 2E$628K11813
- Unit 1002$1.56M321,703
- Unit 1109$880K221,280
- Unit 1014$722K11799
- Unit 610$626K11.5--
- Unit 7E$649K11813
- Unit 512$638K11854
- Unit 1514$625K11799
- Unit 2F$628K11813
- Unit 506$886K221,140
- Unit 406$886K221,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.