580 Washington St UNIT 610, Boston, MA 021111 bed, 1.5 baths, 835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This luxury apartment features a walnut entry door; limestone entry threshold; ivory oak 5? wide plank flooring in kitchen and living area, and a full sized stack washer and dryer in powder room. The kitchen features polished granite counters, walnut panel cabinets, elegant glass backsplash, GE Monogram and Bosch appliances. Custom window treatments have also been installed. The luxurious baths feature marble floors and shower walls. The full bath is en suite to the bedroom
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 15.0
- Unit count: 256
- Floor size: 835 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2110109798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 580 Washington Street UNIT 610
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% lower than in Boston, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02111 home values.
- 530 Washington St Boston, MA$360K------
- 530 Washington St # 0 Boston, MA$360K------
- 525 Washington St Boston, MA$628K31--
- 558 Washington St # 580 Boston, MA$1.45M------
- 551 Washington St APT 3 Boston, MA$601K31--
- 10 West St FL 2 Boston, MA--423,816
- 10-12 Reed St UNIT 1 Cambridge, MA$483K311,052
- 510 Washington St # 1 Boston, MA$521K------
- 505 Washington St # 1 Boston, MA$555K31--
- 505 Washington St # 3 Boston, MA$528K31--
- 543-547 Washington St Boston, MA$8.92M------
- 9 West St Boston, MA--31950
- 580 Washington St UNIT 205 Boston, MA$577K211,166
- 580 Washington St UNIT 4A Boston, MA$1.09M221,378
- 580 Washington St UNIT 203 Boston, MA$835K221,195
- 580 Washington St UNIT 2F Boston, MA$602K11813
- 580 Washington St UNIT 711 Boston, MA$778K12.5875
- 580 Washington St UNIT 1514 Boston, MA$599K11799
- 580 Washington St UNIT 1207 Boston, MA$580K------
- 580 Washington St UNIT 512 Boston, MA$616K11854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!