5800 Arlington Ave APT 2H, Bronx, NY 104712 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1966
- 231 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $941
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Price/sqft: $300
- MLS #: 3400837
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 435
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2109200507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5800 Arlington Avenue APT 2H
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10471 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10471 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10471 home values.
- 5922 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$640K----2,560
- 5924 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$575K----1,520
- Delafield Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 5926 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$678K----2,313
- 5959 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$776K----4,640
- 5912 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$632K----2,240
- 5955 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$823K644,640
- 5952 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$816K----2,664
- 5925 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$837K----4,050
- 5902 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$632K32.52,706
- 437 W 259th St Bronx, NY$660K----2,941
- 5901 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$623K----1,870
- 5956 Delafield Ave Bronx, NY$705K----2,800
- 435 W 259th St Bronx, NY$753K----3,221
- 5919 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY$424K----972
- 5921 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY$605K----2,000
- 5917 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY$638K----2,661
- 5927 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY$611K----2,244
- 5915 Liebig Ave Bronx, NY$615K----1,764
- 436 W 259th St # X2 Bronx, NY$540K321,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.