- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5800 Wellesley Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152069 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $123,500
- Price/sqft: $36
- Ceiling Fan
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0082R00111000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11620834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5800 Wellesley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% less than in Pittsburgh, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 5804 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$249K53.52,248
- 930 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$110K512,613
- 5718 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$96K522,110
- 928 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$92K332,508
- 5810 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$279K934,048
- 5716 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$88K322,088
- 924 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$214K532,974
- 5801 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$154K443,040
- 5714 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$173K41.52,088
- 937 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$219K322,464
- 5814 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$337K854,828
- 5717 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$186K311,951
- 5714 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$95K41.5--
- 5803 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$407K73.54,000
- 922 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$226K733,220
- 935 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$159K51.51,809
- 5715 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$91K422,585
- 5712 Wellesley Ave Pittsburgh, PA$179K522,088
- 933 N Saint Clair St Pittsburgh, PA$134K31.51,552
- 925 N Euclid Ave Pittsburgh, PA$127K432,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.