5801 Talavera St, Orlando, FL 328072 beds, 2 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: 253 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 342230889002450
- Zillow Home ID: 46253920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5801 Talavera Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Engelwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% less than in Orlando, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Engelwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1984
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 940 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$67K221,268
- 5809 Talavera St Orlando, FL$69K321,164
- 952 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$72K221,164
- 5813 Talavera St Orlando, FL$65K221,172
- 5813 Talavera St Orlando, FL$80K------
- 964 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$67K221,268
- 941 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$63K22917
- 5819 Talavera St Orlando, FL$67K221,319
- 888 Quito Ave # 888B Orlando, FL$60K22960
- 888 Quito Ave # 888A Orlando, FL$60K22960
- 884 Quito Ave # 884B Orlando, FL$60K22960
- 884 Quito Ave # 884A Orlando, FL$60K22960
- 953 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$74K221,073
- 876 Quito Ave # 876B Orlando, FL$66K22960
- 876 Quito Ave # 876A Orlando, FL$66K22960
- 872 Quito Ave # 872A Orlando, FL$66K22960
- 872 Quito Ave # 872B Orlando, FL$66K22960
- 976 Soria Ave Orlando, FL$67K221,361
- 860 Quito Ave # 860A Orlando, FL$62K22960
- 860 Quito Ave # 860B Orlando, FL$62K22960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.