- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5802 Christopher Ln, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: W0210188011
- Zillow Home ID: 12557429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5802 Christopher Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Three Chopt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Richmond, and 80.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Three Chopt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 5804 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$422K32.51,989
- 700 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$343K321,721
- 702 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$238K321,475
- 5805 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$175K411,228
- 5807 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$168K311,134
- 5806 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$253K321,164
- 606 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$340K421,787
- 704 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$240K21.51,404
- 5809 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$281K421,812
- 5801 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$342K421,710
- 5803 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$355K521,854
- 706 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$187K21786
- 604 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$218K321,268
- 5812 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$284K322,159
- 5811 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$229K421,395
- 5805 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$298K321,884
- 602 Libbie Ave Richmond, VA$310K321,648
- 5813 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$188K31.51,281
- 5806 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$200K421,401
- 5814 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$452K432,906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.