- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 195 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,894 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $51,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: 21321477
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Architectural Style \ CapeCod, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Aluminum, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 490706127239000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1242982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $132-149K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 25% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|5806 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$130K||2||--||1,221|
|5810 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||1||900|
|2323 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||--||1,080|
|2314 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$164K||3||1||2,268|
|5814 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$178K||2||--||1,216|
|5774 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$98K||3||1||876|
|2315 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$90K||2||--||720|
|2312 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$131K||3||2||1,791|
|5820 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$131K||2||1||1,271|
|5766 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$106K||2||1||1,536|
|5827 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$134K||3||--||1,522|
|2311 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,359|
|5824 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||1||2,512|
|5760 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$112K||2||1||1,870|
|5803 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$120K||2||--||944|
|5831 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN||$125K||2||1||911|
|2305 E 58th St Indianapolis, IN||$148K||3||--||2,065|
|5828 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$123K||2||--||936|
|5754 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$95K||2||--||1,214|
|2404 Mcleay Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!