The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-69K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
* Living Room:
* Kitchen with nice cupboard space!
* Two Bedrooms
* Bathroom with full bath and shower
What we offer!
* A safe, friendly, living environment
* Excellent service when repairs are needed.
What we are looking for!
* Long term, reliable tenants, who make rent payments on time.
* Tenants who treat the apartment and their neighbors with respect.
* Tenants who communicate any issues they may have with property management as soon as the issues arise
What we require!
* Initial deposit to hold the apartment, $ 200
* Security deposit, equal to the first months rent minus the initial deposit.
* First months rent before you move in, along with a signed 12 month lease
* Proof of income
* Monthly rent is $ 700.
Note, the $ 200 initial security deposit is non refundable if you decide to back out of renting the apartment.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- All time views: 1,852
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $29,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $30
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 240 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 2911001600640001014000
- Zillow Home ID: 31449157
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!