5803 N High St, Worthington, OH 43085
Sold on 2/25/13: $2,220
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow290
- Parcel #610201701
- Zillow Home ID102359904
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,063/mo||$819 – $2K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 43085 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Columbus Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% lower than in Columbus Metro, and 0.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43085 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43085 home values.
Neighborhood for 5803 N High Street
- 20 W Southington Ave Worthington, OH$490K63.03,827
- 5747 N High St Worthington, OH$133K21.51,296
- 36 E Riverglen Dr Worthington, OH$273K32.01,488
- 5818 Crescent Ct Columbus, OH$196K44.52,398
- 5739 N High St Worthington, OH$133K21.51,296
- 5737 N High St Worthington, OH$133K21.51,296
- 45 E Riverglen Dr Worthington, OH$291K31.51,748
- 5935 N High St APT 304 Worthington, OH$79K------
- 49 E Southington Ave Worthington, OH$317K44.02,752
- 5731 Bromley Ave Worthington, OH$369K5--2,696
- 5935 N High St APT 307 Worthington, OH$104K22.01,044
- 5935 N High St APT 306 Worthington, OH$104K22.01,044
- 5935 N High St APT 304 Worthington, OH$132K22.01,292
- 5935 N High St APT 301 Worthington, OH$104K22.01,044
- 5935 N High St APT 300 Worthington, OH$104K22.01,044
- 5935 N High St APT 220 Worthington, OH$142K22.01,400
- 5935 N High St APT 216 Worthington, OH$142K22.01,400
- 5935 N High St APT 212 Worthington, OH$95KStudio2.0857
- 5935 N High St APT 202 Worthington, OH$127K22.01,240
- 5935 N High St APT 200 Worthington, OH$104K22.01,044
Nearby Schools in Riverlea
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Kilbourne Middle (assigned) 7-8 0.5 mi
- Evening Street Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.7 mi
- Thomas Worthington High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- St. Michael School K-8 0.2 mi
- Colonial Hills Elementary K-6 0.6 mi
- Worthington Christian Westview Elementa... 1-5 0.7 mi
- Worthington Adventist Academy K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005