- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 834 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012
- MLS #: 21336496
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Lot Information \ Suburban, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Cook Top Gas, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Interior \ Attic Access, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Equipment \ Security Alarm Rented, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 491302107038000200
- Zillow Home ID: 67858402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46221 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46221 homes, this home is 75.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
|5756 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$125K||4||2||1,866|
|5810 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$114K||3||2||1,390|
|5750 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$115K||3||1||1,524|
|5816 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||3||2,216|
|5744 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||2||1,294|
|5822 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$139K||3||2.5||2,304|
|5738 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$136K||3||3||2,298|
|5828 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||2||1,454|
|5757 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$111K||3||1||1,433|
|5803 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$102K||3||1||1,291|
|5749 Bar Del East Dr Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||--||1,491|
|5751 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$130K||5||2.5||2,174|
|5739 Bar Del East Dr Indianapolis, IN||$126K||3||--||1,880|
|5809 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$142K||3||2||2,170|
|5732 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||1||2,002|
|5834 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,196|
|5815 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||2||1,741|
|5745 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||2||1,390|
|5809 Bar Del East Dr Indianapolis, IN||$129K||4||1||1,901|
|5821 Long Ridge Pl Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,298|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!