- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5804 Piney Lane Dr, Tampa, FL 336254 beds, 2 baths, 2,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Plantation blinds, corner lot, double gate to store boat. New pool filter, A/C - 3 yrs old
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0030336078
- Zillow Home ID: 44852029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5804 Piney Lane Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 96.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Citrus Park, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 5808 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$286K42.52,392
- 5720 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$331K532,560
- 5804 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$161K422,156
- 5810 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$304K432,497
- 5718 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$283K42.52,278
- 5801 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$300K42.52,525
- 5807 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$284K322,369
- 5803 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$319K422,342
- 5809 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$333K532,992
- 5721 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$327K32.52,486
- 5618 Pine Bay Dr Tampa, FL$325K532,809
- 5805 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$281K432,548
- 5719 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$308K432,529
- 5811 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$279K422,209
- 5716 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$330K432,538
- 5812 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$317K432,609
- 5620 Pine Bay Dr Tampa, FL$355K43.52,799
- 6536 Gant Rd Tampa, FL$303K332,481
- 5717 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$293K432,372
- 5813 Piney Lane Dr Tampa, FL$322K42.52,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!