- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5805 Accomac St, Springfield, VA 221504 beds, 2 baths, 2,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 080105300020
- Zillow Home ID: 51911508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5805 Accomac Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% greater than in Springfield, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22150 home values.
- 5807 Accomac St Springfield, VA$387K321,806
- 5803 Accomac St Springfield, VA$427K522,388
- 5806 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$341K311,212
- 5809 Accomac St Springfield, VA$331K311,404
- 5804 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$433K42.51,745
- 7304 Highland St Springfield, VA$345K311,224
- 5802 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$411K31.51,220
- 5808 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$699K644,299
- 5804 Accomac St Springfield, VA$403K321,220
- 5802 Accomac St Springfield, VA$389K321,651
- 5800 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$412K522,440
- 5811 Accomac St Springfield, VA$377K41.51,584
- 5806 Accomac St Springfield, VA$433K321,220
- 7306 Highland St Springfield, VA$336K311,440
- 5810 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$368K321,452
- 5808 Accomac St Springfield, VA$441K321,220
- 5813 Accomac St Springfield, VA$373K31.51,404
- 5812 Hanover Ave Springfield, VA$508K42.52,582
- 5810 Accomac St Springfield, VA$439K421,220
- 5803 Amelia St Springfield, VA$414K321,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.