- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5805 Nob Hill Blvd, Port Orange, FL 321273 beds, 2 baths, 2,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,433 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 632009000340
- Zillow Home ID: 48061622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5805 Nob Hill Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% less than in Port Orange, and 53.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32127 home values.
- 5807 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$243K321,807
- 5803 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$268K32.52,291
- 5801 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$234K321,605
- 824 Pheasant Run Ct W Port Orange, FL$875K54.56,135
- 5806 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$279K322,460
- 5808 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$337K432,670
- 5811 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$260K32.52,165
- 5804 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$327K532,838
- 5810 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$321K432,074
- 5802 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$252K322,076
- 822 Pheasant Run Ct W Port Orange, FL$854K64.57,347
- 822 Pheasant Run Ct W Port Orange, FL$1.93M449,347
- 781 Taylor Rd Port Orange, FL$122K211,056
- 813 Hensel Hill Rd W Port Orange, FL$286K32.52,432
- 775 Taylor Rd Port Orange, FL$212K332,092
- 5813 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$223K321,903
- 5813 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$250K322,000
- 5812 Nob Hill Blvd Port Orange, FL$246K321,943
- 823 Pheasant Run Ct W Port Orange, FL$841K43.55,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.