5806 Sunshine Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631094 baths, 2,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- 92 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 14030409
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 63530001400
- Zillow Home ID: 3028689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5806 Sunshine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Louis Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
- 5812 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$236K--43,400
- 5816 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$237K--43,602
- 7170 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$234K--43,380
- 7166 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$176K11650
- 5820 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$232K643,602
- 7162 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$229K--43,602
- 5826 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$236K--43,602
- 5450 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$188K--31,209
- 7156 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$358K--44,060
- 7058 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K311,040
- 5825 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$241K--43,456
- 5832 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$225K--43,602
- 5444 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$137K21927
- 7150 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$358K--43,602
- 5447 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$132K--1837
- 5837 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$98K21952
- 7036 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K211,262
- 5831 Sunshine Dr Saint Louis, MO$248K--43,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.