5807 W 116th Pl, Westminster, CO 800205 beds, 4 baths, 2,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $302,500
- Price/sqft: $114
- Finished basement, 562 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,658 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 181530
- Zillow Home ID: 13679332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5807 W 116th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Westminster, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 5789 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$268K32.251,782
- 5817 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$304K42.252,341
- 11709 Fenton St Westminster, CO$285K42.752,007
- 11715 Fenton St Westminster, CO$279K42.251,925
- 5784 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$280K32.251,900
- 5779 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$305K33.52,245
- 5827 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$302K32.252,165
- 5780 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$282K42.252,006
- 5778 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$272K42.251,896
- 5769 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$293K332,298
- 11721 Fenton St Westminster, CO$323K432,652
- 5837 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$304K42.252,325
- 5768 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$249K331
- 11721 Fenton St Westminster, CO$241K432,652
- 5776 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$299K42.252,349
- 11727 Fenton St Westminster, CO$275K42.251,760
- 5787 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$275K42.251,766
- 5759 W 116th Pl Westminster, CO$334KStudio2.52,926
- 11702 Gray St Westminster, CO$280K32.251,896
- 5797 W 115th Ct Westminster, CO$296K42.252,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.