5808 33rd Ave, Kenosha, WI 531442 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $100,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: On street, 380 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0922236380017
- Zillow Home ID: 40324480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5808 33rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% lower than in Kenosha, and 65% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 53144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53144 home values.
- 5804 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$119K42.51,435
- 5900 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$104K221,154
- 5800 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$78K221,243
- 5904 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$120K422,016
- 5910 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$85K311,284
- 5811 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$79K311,166
- 5808 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI--211,200
- 5903 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$121K311,344
- 5807 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$68K411,295
- 5914 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$79K211,428
- 5907 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$108K411,512
- 5722 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$119K331,784
- 5801 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$115K311,278
- 5911 34th Ave Kenosha, WI$115K321,292
- 5918 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$67K311,152
- 5718 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$80K21984
- 5811 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$79K21900
- 5807 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$92K321,055
- 5815 33rd Ave Kenosha, WI$82K211,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.