- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5808 Neosho St, Saint Louis, MO 631094 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $229,600
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 57510001900
- Zillow Home ID: 3012969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5808 Neosho Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.8% less than in Saint Louis, and 82.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5812 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$251K--1.51,752
- 5816 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$266K31.51,850
- 5015 Hampton Ave Saint Louis, MO$176K------
- 5820 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$269K322,130
- 5809 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$245K--1.51,344
- 5811 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$321K322,348
- 5817 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$190K--1.51,265
- 5822 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$225K--1.51,584
- 5815 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$231K--11,288
- 5821 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$211K--21,156
- 5817 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$235K321,320
- 5826 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$292K--2.51,890
- 5821 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$318K--1.51,848
- 5825 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$190K--11,242
- 5823 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$310K332,056
- 5830 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$262K--1.51,736
- 5829 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$265K--1.51,624
- 5827 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$211K31.51,468
- 5834 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$299K321,736
- 5831 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$257K--1.51,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.