5809 246th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 980534 beds, 5 baths, 6,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,225,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1310 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7237550170
- Zillow Home ID: 49027428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5809 246th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Redmond, and 29.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- 5829 246th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.57M55.55,790
- 24525 NE Patterson Way Redmond, WA$1.31M43.54,550
- 5620 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.48M44.54,670
- 5840 245th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.53M555,770
- 5837 246th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.62M44.56,010
- 24611 NE Patterson Way Redmond, WA$1.76M43.55,750
- 5811 245th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.68M45.755,710
- 5850 245th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.88M44.57,580
- 5838 246th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.87M44.256,760
- 5830 246th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.36M444,380
- 5316 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$881K42.54,250
- 24619 NE Patterson Way Redmond, WA$1.46M445,060
- 5825 245th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.38M444,640
- 5623 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.44M43.254,910
- 5615 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.75M44.56,000
- 5833 245th Pl NE Redmond, WA$1.53M435,370
- 5308 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$599K32.51,960
- 24614 NE 52nd Pl Redmond, WA$611K322,150
- 5331 245th Ave NE Redmond, WA$894K43.753,730
- 24726 NE 52nd Pl Redmond, WA$491K321,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.