- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,625 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $127,800
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 15003189
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Disposal, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Areas \ Living Room, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Dining \ Separate Dining, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Lever Style Door Handles, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 57540501200
- Zillow Home ID: 3013044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Hampton home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among South Hampton homes, this home is 12.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% lower than in Saint Louis, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
|5805 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$170K||--||1||1,107|
|5811 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$218K||--||2.5||1,357|
|5801 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$167K||2||2||1,107|
|5800 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$239K||3||3||1,959|
|5817 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$206K||--||1||1,126|
|4401 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$144K||--||1.5||1,008|
|4335 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|4405 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$227K||--||1||2,045|
|5804 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$169K||--||1||1,107|
|4331 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$215K||4||3||1,635|
|5821 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$236K||--||2||1,477|
|4415 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$195K||--||1||1,492|
|4325 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$141K||--||1||995|
|5800 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$170K||--||1||1,217|
|5808 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$206K||--||1||1,440|
|4419 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$116K||--||1||870|
|4319 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$207K||--||1||1,604|
|5825 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$245K||3||2.5||2,216|
|5802 Sutherland Ave Saint Louis, MO||$201K||3||2||1,457|
|4421 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO||$122K||--||1||870|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!