- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5810 Elmer St, Pittsburgh, PA 152324 beds, 4 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0084N00311000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11625297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5810 Elmer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- 5808 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$583K43.52,457
- 5834 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$280K21935
- 709 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$408K643,305
- 703 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$537K53.52,666
- 705 Maryland Ave # 2 Pittsburgh, PA$361K432,666
- 5832 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$277K21935
- 5822 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$168K21935
- 701 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$486K53.53,074
- 713 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$443K332,100
- 715 Maryland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$406K331,564
- 5807 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$414K642,722
- 5817 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$465K422,664
- 5805 Elwood St Pittsburgh, PA$332K42.51,900
- 665 Maryland Ave Shadyside, PA$370K632,394
- 5819 Elmer St Pittsburgh, PA$443K522,619
- 5819 Elwood St APT 5 Pittsburgh, PA$211K11540
- 5801 Elwood St Pittsburgh, PA$307K31.51,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.