5813 Laurel Hall Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 805 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 21269731
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 483 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 191
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 490710113003000401
- Zillow Home ID: 1142283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5813 Laurel Hall Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 5805 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K----1,320
- 5815 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K----1,291
- 5802 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K--11,872
- 5740 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K--11,487
- 5829 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K----1,911
- 5801 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K----1,100
- 5814 Laurel Hall Dr Lawrence, IN$114K----1,332
- 5810 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K--1.52,090
- 5822 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K----1,014
- 5806 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$81K----960
- 5732 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K--1.52,142
- 5837 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K----1,836
- 5830 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K31.51,375
- 5818 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K321,379
- 5742 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K----1,514
- 5731 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K322,344
- 5838 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K----1,686
- 5726 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$128K--11,733
- 5839 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K----2,497
- 5252 Channing Ct Indianapolis, IN$241K--1.52,835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.