- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5814 John Ave, Long Beach, CA 908052 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $281,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: 7123017002
- Zillow Home ID: 21150549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5814 John Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Long Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% greater than in Long Beach, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Long Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Long Beach home values.
- 5820 John Ave Long Beach, CA$311K21768
- 5830 John Ave Long Beach, CA$312K21841
- 5834 John Ave Long Beach, CA$384K622,016
- 1669 E South St Long Beach, CA$324K221,012
- 5840 John Ave Long Beach, CA$319K21861
- 5819 Gaviota Ave Long Beach, CA$311K21900
- 1677 E South St Long Beach, CA$304K31891
- 5827 Gaviota Ave Long Beach, CA$305K21791
- 5821 John Ave Long Beach, CA$388K321,600
- 1631 E South St Long Beach, CA$310K21995
- 5825 John Ave Long Beach, CA$338K311,018
- 5846 John Ave Long Beach, CA$306K21808
- 5833 Gaviota Ave Long Beach, CA$337K21966
- 5815 Gaviota Ave Long Beach, CA$287K21780
- 5833 John Ave Long Beach, CA$355K421,200
- 1683 E South St Long Beach, CA$356K421,860
- 5839 Gaviota Ave Long Beach, CA$370K321,228
- 1625 E South St Long Beach, CA$280K22670
- 5852 John Ave Long Beach, CA$320K21870
- 5839 John Ave Long Beach, CA$330K211,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!