- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5814 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR 972134 beds, 3 baths, 2,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: R274335
- Zillow Home ID: 53958698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5814 Ne Halsey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% less than in Portland, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose City Park home values.
- 1436 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$295K221,297
- 5820 NE Halsey St Portland, OR$282K321,432
- 1426 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$393K312,247
- 1414 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$326K311,322
- 1423 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$315K311,364
- 5836 NE Halsey St Portland, OR$303K311,525
- 1415 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$342K221,276
- 1404 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$438K41.51,624
- 5825 NE Halsey St Portland, OR$244K21880
- 1505 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$374K43.52,072
- 1505 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$267K43.52,352
- 1403 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$367K222,238
- 5732 NE Halsey St Portland, OR$435K622,150
- 5833 NE Halsey St Portland, OR$266K21.51,293
- 1513 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$356K421,711
- 1346 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$333K211,544
- 1345 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$313K21.51,334
- 1423 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$356K121,724
- 1526 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$384K422,234
- 1525 NE 58th Ave Portland, OR$531K332,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!