5815 Petersen Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 490501123065000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1202177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5815 Petersen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5825 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$103K311,614
- 5835 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$103K311,504
- 5661 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K432,264
- 5650 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K31.52,485
- 5671 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K3--1,427
- 5845 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K321,208
- 5814 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K321,208
- 5842 Liberty Creek Dr N Indianapolis, IN$122K311,578
- 5824 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K2--1,258
- 5855 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$80K21992
- 5681 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K3--1,422
- 5834 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K321,252
- 5660 Philadelphia Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K431,796
- 5651 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K32.51,860
- 5844 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$99K41.51,124
- 5670 Philadelphia Ct Indianapolis, IN$98K3--1,988
- 5865 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$101K321,380
- 5711 Pilgrim Dr Indianapolis, IN$66K22981
- 5854 Petersen Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K421,988
- 5680 Philadelphia Ct Indianapolis, IN$89K311,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!