5815 Spring Sq, San Antonio, TX 782473 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 439 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 176510210270
- Zillow Home ID: 26422163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5815 Spring Sq
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Creek Neighborhood Alliance, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.3% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 29.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Creek Neighborhood Alliance home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5811 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$124K32.51,587
- 5819 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$125K32.51,587
- 5823 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$124K32.51,529
- 5806 Spring Crown San Antonio, TX$156K332,189
- 5810 Spring Crown San Antonio, TX$175K422,297
- 5827 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$123K321,393
- 5803 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$125K32.51,398
- 5814 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$122K321,393
- 5802 Spring Crown San Antonio, TX$150K321,810
- 5818 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$133K331,672
- 5814 Spring Crown San Antonio, TX$144K321,604
- 5810 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$134K32.51,587
- 5822 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$120K321,393
- 5806 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$121K321,393
- 5831 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$119K32.51,398
- 5826 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX--32.51,398
- 5818 Spring Crown San Antonio, TX$185K432,848
- 5802 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$133K32.51,587
- 5830 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$131K32.51,587
- 5835 Spring Sq San Antonio, TX$123K321,393
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.