5816 SW 42nd St, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,069 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,069 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 3040240050460
- Zillow Home ID: 44207613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5816 Sw 42nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 125.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 5826 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$349K21824
- 5806 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$361K211,470
- 5819 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$553K331,626
- 5836 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$291K21959
- 5801 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$620K443,061
- 5819 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$370K21919
- 5807 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$493K221,870
- 5823 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$340K211,368
- 5846 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$373K421,587
- 4201 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$385K431,784
- 5841 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$562K332,387
- 5827 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$363K31888
- 4231 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$419K432,148
- 4110 SW 58th Ave Miami, FL$329K211,271
- 5788 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$352K321,425
- 5856 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$325K321,032
- 5851 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$360K21882
- 5789 SW 42nd St Miami, FL$387K321,536
- 5806 SW 41st St Miami, FL$450K321,509
- 5797 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$484K321,894
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292