- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 562 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,843 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 562444
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Land Use \ Subdivided, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type \ RS, Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Zoning \ R3, Windows And Treatments \ Blinds, Interior Features \ MB Dbl Sink, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Pantry, Appliances \ Disposal, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Heating \ 2+ Units, Landscape \ Front and Back, Lot Description \ View Lot, Finance Considered \ Owner, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Special Notes \ Other See Remarks, Street Type \ Circle, Interior Features \ Alarm System, Interior Features \ Game Hobby Room, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Interior Features \ Cedar Closet(s), Interior Features \ Master Up, Interior Features \ Media Room
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 20
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: S33299900302500
- Zillow Home ID: 98247546
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Silver Sprints Village home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among Silver Sprints Village homes, this home is 205.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silver Sprints Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in El Paso, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Sprints Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Sprints Village home values.
|5813 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$661K||6||7||5,782|
|5821 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$418K||--||3||3,212|
|5809 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$628K||--||3.5||5,635|
|5805 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$519K||--||3.5||4,682|
|5829 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$560K||--||5||4,305|
|5812 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$428K||4||4||3,706|
|5818 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$587K||4||5||4,818|
|5806 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$694K||4||5||5,965|
|5801 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$508K||--||5||4,617|
|5800 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$453K||4||4||3,739|
|5824 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$521K||5||3||4,450|
|5780 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$525K||4||4||4,940|
|5833 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$475K||--||4.5||4,611|
|5763 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$345K||3||2.5||3,107|
|5776 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$263K||--||--||--|
|5772 Diamond Point Cir El Paso, TX||$665K||5||4||6,337|
|368 Shadow Mountain Dr APT 227S El Paso, TX||--||2||2||1,130|
|368 Shadow Mountain Dr APT 235Y El Paso, TX||$235K||3||2||1,620|
|368 Shadow Mountain Dr APT 230U El Paso, TX||$350K||2||2||1,130|
|368 Shadow Mountain Dr APT 207D El Paso, TX||$350K||2||2||1,130|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.