5817 Downfield Wood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 442 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,983 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02948305
- Zillow Home ID: 6146873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5817 Downfield Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 5813 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$223K42.52,294
- 5821 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$215K32.52,198
- 5809 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$207K42.52,613
- 5825 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$218K53.52,850
- 5817 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC$220K32.52,250
- 5823 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC$237K42.52,882
- 5818 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$211K32.52,250
- 5805 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$219K32.53,427
- 5811 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC$205K42.52,468
- 5810 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$190K321,410
- 5829 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$219K32.51,948
- 5829 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC$243K42.52,720
- 5824 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$191K42.52,040
- 5806 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$207K32.52,863
- 5805 Swanston Dr Charlotte, NC$198K332,212
- 5801 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$183K42.51,976
- 5800 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$199K42.51,995
- 7505 Westray Ct Charlotte, NC$245K432,710
- 5833 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$187K42.52,008
- 5832 Downfield Wood Dr Charlotte, NC$204K32.52,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.