- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5817 Dundee Ct, Edmond, OK 730255 beds, 5 baths, 5,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $659,500
- Price/sqft: $131
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1036 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,018 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 184291610
- Zillow Home ID: 22032326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5817 Dundee Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% greater than in Edmond, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- 5813 Dundee Ct Edmond, OK$405K333,344
- 5809 Dundee Ct Edmond, OK$327K43.53,194
- 5812 Dundee Ct Edmond, OK$391K32.53,501
- 5812 Dundee Ter Edmond, OK$405K43.53,522
- 5808 Dundee Ct Edmond, OK$452K444,029
- 6000 Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$340K32.53,289
- 5808 Dundee Ter Edmond, OK$338K32.53,139
- Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$572K434,975
- 5805 Dundee Ct Edmond, OK$379K43.53,593
- 5804 Dundee Ter Edmond, OK$462K333,956
- 6004 Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$446K444,700
- 6009 Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$377K33.53,466
- 1103 Saint Andrews Dr Edmond, OK$673K544,773
- 1107 Saint Andrews Dr Edmond, OK$383K43.53,520
- 1203 Saint Andrews Dr Edmond, OK$516K43.55,220
- 6004 Troone Ct Edmond, OK$446K42.53,312
- 6013 Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$392K43.53,614
- 5813 Dundee Ter Edmond, OK$361K333,344
- 6008 Muirfield Dr Edmond, OK$572K444,975
- 5809 Dundee Ter Edmond, OK$902K54.756,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.