5818 NE Mason St, Portland, OR 972182 beds, 1 bath, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $192,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: R139133
- Zillow Home ID: 53845101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5818 Ne Mason Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cully market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.1% higher than in Portland, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cully home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cully home values.
- 5815 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$189K21712
- 5814 NE Mason St Portland, OR$568K----6,054
- 5805 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$185K11940
- 5836 NE Mason St Portland, OR$278K21976
- 5819 NE Mason St Portland, OR$184K--1586
- 5901 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$236K11672
- 5755 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$148K321,296
- 4120-4124 NE Cully Blvd Portland, OR$218K321,510
- 5821 NE Mason St Portland, OR$228K321,630
- NE Mason St Portland, OR--------
- 3948 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$173K21768
- 5810 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$281K42.52,400
- 5900 NE Mason St Portland, OR$241K21841
- 5835 NE Mason St Portland, OR$399K3--2,965
- 5835 NE Mason St APT B Portland, OR$174K3--1,400
- 3946 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$274K211,320
- 5756 NE Shaver St Portland, OR$247K211,284
- 5739 NE Mason St Portland, OR--------
- 4127 NE Cully Blvd Portland, OR$235K----1,696
- 3933 NE 59th Ave Portland, OR$435K252,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.