5819 1st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $584,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 160 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Recently remodeled finished basement. Recently rebuilt and landscaped patio/backyard area.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3856901760
- Zillow Home ID: 48898320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5819 1st Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% less than in Seattle, and 65.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 5815 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$543K211,600
- 5811 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$530K211,750
- 2349 N 59th St Seattle, WA$471K21980
- 5807 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K211,020
- 2354 N 59th St Seattle, WA$1.18M443,460
- 5901 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$768K522,460
- 2350 N 59th St Seattle, WA$1.3M43.53,660
- 2364 N 58th St Seattle, WA$553K311,190
- 5803 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$490K31.751,520
- 2341 N 59th St Seattle, WA$998K312,380
- 2346 N 59th St Seattle, WA$486K411,540
- 2360 N 58th St Seattle, WA$692K31.752,370
- 103 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$1.25M35.253,510
- 100 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$461K21920
- 2357 N 60th St Seattle, WA$1.29M433,370
- 102 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$758K432,470
- 2351 N 60th St Seattle, WA$685K32.752,660
- 2342 N 59th St Seattle, WA$588K411,690
- 2356 N 58th St Seattle, WA$473K211,520
- 5717 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$550K31.51,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.