- Lot: 3,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 37 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $584,000
- Price/sqft: $374
- MLS #: 718670
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 160 sqft
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3856901760
- Zillow Home ID: 48898320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wallingford home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Wallingford homes, this home is 13% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% lower than in Seattle, and 57.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 6005 5th Ave NE3 beds, 1 baths
1,130 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1907
|5815 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$541K||2||1||1,600|
|5811 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$521K||2||1||1,750|
|2349 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$470K||2||1||980|
|5807 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$465K||2||1||1,020|
|2354 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$1.24M||4||4||3,460|
|5901 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$797K||5||2||2,460|
|2350 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$1.31M||4||3.5||3,660|
|2364 N 58th St Seattle, WA||$550K||3||1||1,190|
|5803 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$488K||3||1.75||1,520|
|2341 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$1.02M||3||1||2,380|
|2346 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$492K||4||1||1,540|
|2360 N 58th St Seattle, WA||$697K||3||1.75||2,370|
|103 NE 59th St Seattle, WA||$1.26M||3||5.25||3,510|
|100 NE 58th St Seattle, WA||$477K||2||1||920|
|2357 N 60th St Seattle, WA||$1.32M||4||3||3,370|
|102 NE 59th St Seattle, WA||$774K||4||3||2,470|
|2351 N 60th St Seattle, WA||$705K||3||2.75||2,660|
|2342 N 59th St Seattle, WA||$613K||4||1||1,690|
|2356 N 58th St Seattle, WA||$483K||2||1||1,520|
|5717 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$563K||3||1.5||1,540|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!