5819 Green Oak Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Built on a custom retainer wall including a Zero Horizon Pool built in 2000 on a concrete, steel reinforced foundation.
Live the California Dream and entertain your entourage in style. This upgraded 3,750 square foot mountain top home located on a private mountain is minutes from tech firms, or the studios.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $547
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,567 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 5580020002
- Zillow Home ID: 20806083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5819 Green Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 5815 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.43M221,724
- 5823 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.76M222,157
- 5725 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2M342,554
- 5736 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M333,613
- 5744 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.67M322,166
- 5730 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.1M221,568
- 5825 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.02M343,128
- 5800 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.16M222,045
- 5719 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.45M433,566
- 5724 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.21M433,716
- 2614 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.5M222,350
- 2610 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.88M352,393
- 5743 Spring Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.89M543,070
- 2606 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.66M342,581
- 5729 Spring Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.06M443,391
- 5725 Spring Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.68M432,784
- 2578 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.29M321,940
- 5749 Spring Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.47M322,205
- 5719 Spring Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M332,315
- 5707 Green Oak Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.07M442,783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!