- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 566 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,676 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $195,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 434134
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Construction Type \ Brick Veneer, Electric \ Public Works, Fireplace \ Prefab, Floors \ CARPET, Floors \ CERAMIC, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ VINYL, Misc \ DEN/FAMILY ROOM, Misc \ FORMAL LIVING ROOM, Misc \ GREAT ROOM, Misc \ MBR DOWNSTAIRS, Misc \ WALK-IN CLOSET(S), Miscellaneous \ COVERED PATIO, Miscellaneous \ COVERED PORCH, Miscellaneous \ FINISHED BONUS ROOM, Miscellaneous \ FOYER, Miscellaneous \ FRONT PORCH, Miscellaneous \ SCREENED PORCH, PropertyType \ Residential, Sewer \ Public Works, SqFt Range \ 1901 TO 2000, Style \ Ranch, TypeHeat \ CENTRAL GAS A/C, TypeHeat \ HEAT PUMP, Water \ Public Works, Zoning \ Residential District
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 0540251034
- Zillow Home ID: 87751216
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-201K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28311 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28311 homes, this home is 49.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Fayetteville, and 101% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
|5819 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$199K||4||2||1,920|
|5815 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$245K||4||3||2,401|
|5824 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$196K||4||2||1,867|
|5827 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$201K||3||2||1,590|
|5824 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$178K||3||2||1,548|
|5820 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$180K||4||2||1,743|
|5811 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$181K||3||2||1,569|
|5811 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$195K||4||2||1,884|
|5814 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$203K||4||3||1,604|
|5818 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$197K||3||2.5||1,817|
|5816 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$199K||4||2||1,901|
|5822 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$238K||4||3||2,400|
|5827 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$199K||4||2.5||1,892|
|5810 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$222K||4||2.5||2,197|
|5825 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$229K||4||2.5||2,050|
|5812 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$192K||3||2||1,985|
|5807 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$205K||4||2.5||2,085|
|5844 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$230K||3||2.5||--|
|5844 Kindley Dr Fayetteville, NC||$236K||3||2.5||2,200|
|5806 Rainsford Dr Fayetteville, NC||$199K||4||2||1,900|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!