582 Greenwood Ave, Akron, OH 443206 beds, 2 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 418 sqft
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 6720887
- Zillow Home ID: 35428434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 582 Greenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% greater than in Akron, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 590 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$109K41.52,310
- 576 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$94K422,108
- 596 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$89K41.52,340
- 570 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$130K31.51,952
- 625 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$110K31.51,768
- 619 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$110K321,776
- 631 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$111K433,065
- 564 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$115K42.52,026
- 602 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$100K322,056
- 615 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$73K41.52,142
- 639 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$85K32.52,706
- 579 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$97K42.52,418
- 589 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$111K31.51,715
- 575 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$158K422,391
- 605 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$45K41.52,162
- 645 Roslyn Ave Akron, OH$142K42.52,376
- 595 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$116K31.51,656
- 569 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$79K321,990
- 1384 Delia Ave Akron, OH$162K41.52,432
- 1390 Delia Ave Akron, OH$96K321,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!