5820 Nessee St, Fayetteville, NC 283144 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $176,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,905 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 9477611545
- Zillow Home ID: 70931697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5820 Nessee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 5824 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$168K321,901
- 5816 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$145K321,801
- 1429 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$174K432,069
- 1433 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$150K331,876
- 5828 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$153K32.51,656
- 2060 Yellowbrick Rd Fayetteville, NC$162K32--
- 5812 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$153K42.51,901
- 1425 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$164K32.51,800
- 1437 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$179K42.52,230
- 5817 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$169K321,612
- 5823 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$155K42.51,728
- 5832 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$175K332,083
- 1421 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$169K421,578
- 1421 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$167K42--
- 1441 Kershaw Loop Fayetteville, NC$158K321,415
- 5809 Nessee St Fayetteville, NC$157K421,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.