5820 Oakwood DrUNIT 4A, Lisle, IL 60532
Sold on 12/3/13: $112,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $112,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
FREE HEAT, Water/Sewer, Garbage, Snow removal/landscaping *****
Spacious updated 2 Bedrooms 1 bath with large closets and floor to ceiling huge windows offering an awesome all year long view. Available Jan 1st, 2014!
- 2 huge Bedrooms with newer carpet & plenty of closet space.
- Updated 1 Bath with Granite Top and double sinks.
- Updated kitchen with Granite Top, Maple 42Inc cabinets and separate dining area.
- All appliances, including Washer and Dryer inside the unit!
- 2 Reserved parking Spots one near the Main building entrance!
- 2 Elevators in the building.
- Extra Storage outside the unit.
- Pet friendly neighborhood.
- Ramp access into the building (Bonus for handicap & elderly).
- Wood burning Fireplace in living room.
Enjoy EXCLUSIVE access to On-site Restaurant/Pub "The Lodge", White Hen Pantry, Dry Cleaners, FREE unlimited use of the ski hill w/ ski & snowboard equipment, 4 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, 8 sand volleyball courts, 5k & 10k walking/running/biking trails, canoeing, fishing and much more. <br>
Lisle is surrounded by the towns of Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Downers Grove, and Wood ridge. Minutes from Benedictine University, College of Du Page, North Central College, Downtown Naperville, I-355 and I-88. <br>
**PACE bus service to Lisle Metra station, Illinois (BNSF Line) and to Four Lakes. **
Rent $1350.00 a month + 1 month security deposit includes: FREE HEAT, Water/sewer, Garbage, Snow removal/landscaping and HOA dues.
MAY CONSIDER SMALL PETS ($200 Pet Security deposit)! 1 Year lease is OK. So hurry because this will rent fast!
This unit is privately owned, so you don?t have to deal with Association headaches.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Disability Access
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Elementary SchoolGoodrich Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolThomas Jefferson Junior High Sch
- Parcel #0815108157
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- School District99
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count60
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID63053505
- High SchoolNorth High School
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow102
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$110,214||$100K – $119K||+$1,147||$110,214||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,130/mo||$915 – $1.3K/mo||-$26||$1,130.00||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60532 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Lisle as a whole. Among 60532 homes, this home is valued 55.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 75575.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60532 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Lisle, and 176.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60532 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lisle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60532 home values.
Neighborhood for 5820 Oakwood Drive UNIT 4A
- Unit 2F$90K--1.0615
- Unit 4B$114K--1.0980
- Unit 1A$94K--1.0820
- Unit 2D$90K--1.0460
- Unit 5A$117K--1.0980
- Unit 4G$91K--1.0675
- Unit 4M$109K21.0980
- Unit 3J$81K--1.0460
- Unit 2J$89KStudio1.0500
- Unit 2C$80K--1.0460
- Unit 5E$79K--1.0675
- Unit 2G$81K--1.0675
- Unit 5B$115K21.01,000
- Unit 1K--Studio1.0460
- Unit 2M$108K--1.0980
- Unit 5H$78K--1.0615
- Unit 5C$77K--1.0460
- Unit 3D$77K--1.0460
- Unit 3H$78K11.0615
- Unit 2H$82K--1.0615
Nearby Schools in Lisle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005