5820 SE Insley St, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R289434
- Zillow Home ID: 53971390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5820 Se Insley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodstock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodstock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodstock home values.
- 5744 SE Insley St Portland, OR$281K331,361
- 5826 SE Insley St Portland, OR$269K311,288
- 5801 SE Harold St Portland, OR$198K21832
- 5757 SE Harold St Portland, OR$189K21726
- 5730 SE Insley St Portland, OR$335K311,796
- 5829 SE Harold St Portland, OR$209K21616
- 5823 SE Insley St Portland, OR$207K21672
- 5745 SE Harold St Portland, OR$288K321,366
- 5904 SE Insley St Portland, OR$216K31767
- 5831 SE Insley St Portland, OR$247K211,031
- 5741 SE Insley St Portland, OR$188K21980
- 5903 SE Harold St Portland, OR$218K21981
- 5737 SE Harold St Portland, OR$235K31.51,152
- 5727 SE Insley St Portland, OR$198K22980
- 5903 SE Insley St Portland, OR$261K211,226
- 5716 SE Insley St Portland, OR$158K11621
- 5715 SE Insley St Portland, OR$286K431,772
- 5433 SE 60th Ave Portland, OR$215K211,008
- 5909 SE Harold St Portland, OR$221K32996
- 5905 SE Insley St Portland, OR$157K21830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!