- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5822 Cadiz Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 3 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1989 for $122,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 451 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 69435023
- Zillow Home ID: 19831388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5822 Cadiz Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in San Jose, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 5820 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$795K321,926
- 5824 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$678K321,480
- 704 Pronto Dr San Jose, CA$684K321,512
- 706 Pronto Dr San Jose, CA$705K421,572
- 700 Pronto Dr San Jose, CA$733K421,572
- 5826 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$765K431,926
- 5823 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$801K331,900
- 5825 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$783K321,926
- 5814 Soltero Dr San Jose, CA$741K321,663
- 5820 Soltero Dr San Jose, CA$813K321,755
- 5821 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$776K321,926
- 696 Pronto Dr San Jose, CA$658K321,392
- 5808 Soltero Dr San Jose, CA$803K322,422
- 5827 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$793K322,135
- 5828 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$759K321,926
- 5834 Soltero Dr San Jose, CA$755K321,543
- 5795 Coralwood Way San Jose, CA$614K421,353
- 692 Pronto Dr San Jose, CA$692K321,512
- 5829 Cadiz Dr San Jose, CA$713K321,480
- 827 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$773K421,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.