- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5823 Benton Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 1 bath, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $126,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 5695F081E
- Zillow Home ID: 36582174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5823 Benton Heights Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenham-Belford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenham-Belford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenham-Belford home values.
- 5825 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--1.51,152
- 5821 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$116K421,300
- 5819 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--11,152
- 5827 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$95K321,256
- 5829 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--21,152
- 5817 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--11,152
- 5831 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,152
- 5815 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--21,152
- 5813 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$123K311,152
- 5833 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--11,152
- 4101 Mary Ave Baltimore, MD$104K--11,152
- 5811 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$131K321,152
- 4103 Mary Ave Baltimore, MD$97K--11,152
- 5809 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--11,152
- 4105 Mary Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--1.51,152
- 4100 Kinsway Baltimore, MD$106K--11,152
- 5835 Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$80K--1.51,420
- 4107 Mary Ave Baltimore, MD$85K31.51,152
- Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--1.5857
- Benton Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--11,152
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.