5824 Southview Dr, San Jose, CA 951384 beds, 2 baths, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $190,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 67847015
- Zillow Home ID: 19810222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5824 Southview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 5822 Southview Dr San Jose, CA$586K421,355
- 5828 Southview Dr San Jose, CA$577K321,187
- 75 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$607K42.51,521
- 71 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$587K421,355
- 5816 Southview Dr San Jose, CA$603K42.51,521
- 79 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$569K321,187
- 5947 Marshwell Way San Jose, CA$568K321,187
- 51 Southlake Ct San Jose, CA$573K321,187
- 55 Southlake Ct San Jose, CA$595K421,355
- 57 Southlake Dr San Jose, CA--421,355
- Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$607K42.51,521
- 83 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$599K42.51,521
- 5814 Southview Dr San Jose, CA--321,187
- 5943 Marshwell Way San Jose, CA$601K421,355
- 67 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$624K42.51,521
- 53 Southlake Dr San Jose, CA$558K321,187
- 5823 Southview Dr San Jose, CA$568K321,187
- 59 Southlake Ct San Jose, CA$613K421,355
- 87 Southsea Ct San Jose, CA$569K321,187
- 5935 Marshwell Way San Jose, CA$569K321,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.